This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

Sign in to follow this  
Duncan B

Wingnut Wings Sopwith Pup "Gnome" now available

Wingnut Wings new release of the Gnome engined variant of the Sopwith Pup has now been released. 

wingnut-wings-32055-sopwith-pup-gnome-13

This kit is now available to order directly from Wingnut Wings at $79 US plus shipping, VAT and handling fees or you can order from BlackMike Models for £74.95 which also includes free shipping within the UK.

Follow the link below for more information on the kit and to order.

https://www.blackmikemodels.co.uk/products/wingnut-wings-32055-sopwith-pup-gnome

Duncan B

50% of my first batch are now allocated so if you want to have the kit shortly after release then you should probably make a pre-order now.

Duncan B

I have the shipping notification from WnW that these are now on their way so should be with me in approx. 14 days depending on how long Dick Turpin at HMRC holds onto them for.

All my initial batch are allocated to pre-orders but there will be more coming soon.

Duncan B

An update for those that have prepaid for their Sopwith Pup kits. 

My batch of kits arrived in the UK on the 3rd of September and are currently sitting in HMRC awaiting Customs clearance. This seems to take anywhere from 10 to 14 days so you should hopefully have your kits before the end of September.

Duncan B

HMRC must be back from holiday!! I've been notified that my batch of Pups are already on their way to the local Depot.  Good news for my customers anyway as it means they will be here sooner than expected.

Duncan B

All pre-orders dispatched today (with the exception of the Gents who requested collection from Scale Scotland and delayed dispatch due to Holidays).

I have one kit left over from the initial batch that is available to purchase from the website. There will be another batch arriving at some point but no date confirmed yet.

Duncan B