Invincible Class Carrier Aircraft

Hi Folk's,

I wonder if anyone knows a supplier of Harrier Aircraft for the Airfix 1/350 Scale Model HMS Illustrious, the thing is, I've already got an HMS Illustrious, so I've decided I'm building this Carrier as HMS Invincible, I've already got the WW2 version of HMS Ark Royal, so I thought it only right to build this one as the HMS Invincible, but as you'll know, the Kit only supplies 4 Harriers, and I'd like to put a few more on her, just to make her look that bit better, so would anyone know a UK supplier for Harrier Jets, I've got plenty Sea Kings and Merlin Helicopters for them both, but I really need some Harriers

Any help and advice as always, is appreciated

Thanks

Fred

Edited by Papa4ways
  • Like 1

WEM did a 1/350 SHAR (FRS1; you don’t say which era you’re going for).  I have a bunch of em stashed away for my Ark 5 build. You might find some on a well-known auction site?

On 27/05/2019 at 18:46, Dads203 said:

Airfix did sets of aircraft for lusty just after it was released, I bought a couple of sets at the time, not sure if they are still available but worth checking.

Thanks for the heads up, but Airfix don't do these anymore, Hannants do a Harrier, but it's the US Marine version, and there's also I forget the name, but it's six clear models you build from the box, but they are also US Marine nersion, but if I'm really stuck, I think I might opt for one version, and do what I can to make it an R.N/FAA version

Thank anyway for letting me know

• 2 months later...