Beaufort/Beaufighter

Greg Law

Hi Greg,

Don't know how it works where you are, but I gather that over here the flu jab is made up of a mix of vaccines against the 3 or 4 types of flu considered most likely for each particular year. Of late the prediction system has been wrong more often than right so we ended up with strains of flu that were not covered by the jab slipping through the net as it were! Anyway, glad you are over it and making progress.

Got any more kittens yet?

Pete

2 hours ago, PeterB said:

Hi Greg,

Don't know how it works where you are, but I gather that over here the flu jab is made up of a mix of vaccines against the 3 or 4 types of flu considered most likely for each particular year. Of late the prediction system has been wrong more often than right so we ended up with strains of flu that were not covered by the jab slipping through the net as it were! Anyway, glad you are over it and making progress.

Got any more kittens yet?

Pete

I pretty sure we have new residents on the farm. Bindy came back a lot thinner than she was yesterday. Today she is missing in action, so I hope she is ok. We had heavy rain last night.  It will be a while before she brings them up to the house. I could write a book on this cat family.  Farm cats are not like domestic cats. They are far more interesting and independent. 

My new cowling is on the way.

• Like 5

Just to prove my new passion hasn't taken over completely. 😎 

Can anyone guess my new passion and no it doesn't have two legs. 

As I promised the Beaufort has paint on it. 

Sorry for the blurry pic. Also I found another advantage of loosing an engine.

Frog Beaufort image14

• Like 5

I think that's it for this thread. I'm going away for ten days today. Although I will be doing some modeling, I'm going to give this one a rest till I get back.

I will setup a new thread for it on WIP.  I will be continuing for sure once I'm back. I just want to do easier projects while I'm in town.  

The other reason for the break is I noticed some joints that still need some work, so by having a short break I will be more inclined to fix them.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

Don't worry guys. It isn't stopping just taking a back seat for a short while. I will continue tweaking those not so good joints etc during this time. I will setup a thread on WIP tomorrow and link it back to this one.

• Like 3

And thanks for your contributions throughout this GB Greg. We will look forward to seeing your Beaufort finished off in the recently started WIP. 

Cheers and all the best.. Dave 

• Like 1