"tall in the saddle" P-51

jet-mech

Morning all

Im hoping for a little help. I'm trying to track down some 1/32nd scale paint masks for the P-51 "Tall in the saddle" which belongs to Peter at HANGAR11. As the model I have is highly polished metal, decals just won't look right. Im looking for the serial, the large and small number 3 either side of the roundal. 

I've tried contacting a few Companies with no reply. 

Do we have and mask makers on here? 

You might try contacting Kenny at Gator's Masks and More- see the link below. If you send him a photo or drawing of the aircraft with the markings you need masks for, he can make them for you in the size and font required. I do not receive any compensation or consideration for mentioning his products, just a satisfied customer over the years. You could also use his masks to paint the national insignia. Several builders on this website have used his masks and have had good results. Good luck!

Mike

http://gatorsmask.com/

Edited by 72modeler
added link

6 hours ago, 72modeler said:

You might try contacting Kenny at Gator's Masks and More- see the link below. If you send him a photo or drawing of the aircraft with the markings you need masks for, he can make them for you in the size and font required. I do not receive any compensation or consideration for mentioning his products, just a satisfied customer over the years. You could also use his masks to paint the national insignia. Several builders on this website have used his masks and have had good results. Good luck!

Mike

http://gatorsmask.com/

You sir, are a legend. 

Thank you so much