FROG Squad GB - Build List (@ 171 builds!)

Rabbit Leader

Ok, so that's a wrap! 

I've done a count and a number of recounts and this would appear to be the final Frog GB build tally. 

Build Tally    Total Builds = 171 / Total Subjects = 116 / Gallery Entries = 117 / Completion Ratio = 68.4 %

However, we do have one slight anomaly. @John has completed three WIP's (Bf109F, Meteor IV & Macchi 202, however these three kits do not appear in the now locked GB Gallery? In essence the true figure should read 120 Gallery entries and a completion ratio of 70.2 %, however I can only officially record what's there. I'll chat with @JOCKNEY to see if there's anything we can do. 

Cheers and thanks to all of you for keeping the enthusiasm and camaraderie (spelling?) going for the length of this fantasic GB .. Dave

• Like 10

A few more stats from this very enjoyable GB

Each line: No of entries, kit, number in gallery, % complete

5,      F239 (1971) - de Havilland Hornet,   4,   80%

4,      F243 (1972) - Vought F4,   4,   100%

4,      F340 (1963) - Miles Master III,   3,   75%

4,      F179 (1968) - Blackburn Shark,   2,   50%

4,      F217 (1971) - de Havilland Vampire,   1,   25%

3,      391P (1959) - Curtiss Kittyhawk ,   3,   100%

3,      F152 (1963) - General Aircraft Hotspur II Glider,   3,   100%

3,      F162 (1964) - Blackburn Skua,   2,   67%

3,      F188 (1967) - Hawker Hurricane IIc,   2,   67%

3,      F194 (1969) - Supermarine Spitfire XIV & V1,   2,   67%

There are then 27 kits with 2 builds and remainder only 1. Interesting that of the 10 most popular only 5 are currently made by a mainstream manufacturer.

• Like 7

2 hours ago, Paul821 said:

A few more stats from this very enjoyable GB

There are then 27 kits with 2 builds and remainder only 1. Interesting that of the 10 most popular only 5 are currently made by a mainstream manufacturer.

Great stats, and I never thought I would see so many great, old kits getting built at one time.

A tremendous GB, well done to everyone who contributed, especially the long-suffering hosts. 👏

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

What a cracking GB and a big thank you to Pat and Dave for running it and Mr Matrix for setting it up.  I am pleased to have finished my measly one entry compared to some high build, high quality tallies from others. I have enjoyed this with my  only regret that I couldn't visit every build as time is at a premium at the moment.  Well done to everyone who took part there are some amazing models that have been built and I never realized that Frog released all those kits. Some real food for thought.

Thank you once again.

All the best

Chris

• Like 6