This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

Corsairfoxfouruncle

F. 238 Blackburn Buccaneer " The Flying Pirate!"

That's looking the business Dennis. I have a Master pitot for the Buccaneer if you want it. I have used the refuelling probe for my Sea Vixen, which isn't the correct shape but it s better than the lump in the kit box. Anyway, the pitot from that set is going spare so drop me a PM with some address details if you can use it. It will be Thursday before I can get it in the post for you though..

Looking every inch the Buccaneer Dennis,love the sixties scheme.

Hello everybody... still working on this and the weapons (martel's) are built up. The martel data-link pod is repaired and looking good.

7dEfzH5.jpg

They're all ready for paint which should come over the next few days. Family commitments over the next two weekends are tying my time up. This is what has been slowing down work across the board.

Dennis

Well they're finally ready to mount all i need to do is give them a few stripes each. 

qRaH15W.jpg

Then i can wrap this build up. Questions or comments ? 

Dennis

Hello everyone... I was about to call this done and realized i missed one thing. So i will take care of that tomorrow and give you the full grouping of photo's. Heres a taste of weapons load-out to hold you over.  

sRxjH2u.jpg

I tried to match this photograph from @canberra kid of the real deal. 

EuIXunT.jpg

UshVXsG.jpg

4ZrUumd.jpg

Im still expecting a package from @nimrod54 with a metal pitot for this. I also need to paint the N.Metal band at the front of the intakes, and the burner cans. Questions, comments, or thoughts ? 

Dennis

Looking like a true Bucc there, all armed and dangerous. Not long till she’s in the Gallery Dennis. Well done. 

Cheers.. Dave 

The missiles are doing a great job of covering up the ropey underwing serials and the cockpit looks great.

Looking forward to the final reveal.

Regards,

Adrian