Interceptors GB Chat

Col.

On 2/26/2021 at 7:52 AM, Col. said:

Public Service Announcement

One Week Extension

That's right, Enzo has granted us an extra week, rather than finishing on 7th March we now have until the 14th :) Let's get those projects finished and in the gallery gang!

Beware the Ides of March! If, as I believe they are on March 15th it would seem we have until the day before to finish - trying to think if I have anything simple/quick that would be appropriate but nothing comes to mind that is not already spoken for! Oh well, I am sure it will help quite a few others so good luck to them.

Pete

• Like 3

On 2/26/2021 at 7:52 AM, Col. said:

Public Service Announcement

One Week Extension

That's right, Enzo has granted us an extra week, rather than finishing on 7th March we now have until the 14th :) Let's get those projects finished and in the gallery gang!

Exactly what I needed, as that will give me more than enough time to complete all 3 of my kits in this GB. Just to apply all the stencil decals to the Revell F-89 and Airfix Defiant is going to take half a day by the looks of things.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you all for making this GB such a great event gang.

Sadly life is getting in the way at the moment so I've had to neglect this for a wee while but will be catching up with everyone shortly. We've well and truly broken the gallery again so creating a poll may not be possible. Let me have a think...

• Like 4

12 hours ago, Col. said:

so creating a poll may not be possible.

@Col. there are so many right canny models there (along with a couple of mediocre ones from me) that it would be really hard choosing. Great GB, thanks.

Chris

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...