Interceptors GB Chat

Col.

Probably leaning towards a VF-213 Tomcat if this goes through....though I do have a few USN Phantoms to fill the fleet defense gap.  😅

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Wez said:

Well I'm in if the timing is right with something British, American or French from the 50's or 60's

Ooh I forgot all about the various French types. Mmmm is for Mirage... :wub:

8 hours ago, trickyrich said:

hmmm now I wonder if I have something in the stash which is suitable.....

If not it's always a great excuse  reason to add something ;) 

8 hours ago, Jb65rams said:

I would be up for this.

Have a F-89, F-101, F-102 and a F-106 in the stash.

So should have something that fits the bill.

All these would be good and a double build of the -102 & -106 particularly interesting :hmmm:

8 hours ago, Dermo245 said:

Count me in please 👍

With pleasure :D 

38 minutes ago, helios16v said:

Probably leaning towards a VF-213 Tomcat if this goes through....though I do have a few USN Phantoms to fill the fleet defense gap.  😅

Either or both sound grand to me :thumbsup:

19 minutes ago, franky boy said:

Great idea Col

Please add me to the list

James

Thank you James :) 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jabba said:

I am sure that I can find something suitable, so count me in.

Cool, got your name on the list, plenty potential options and if there's nothing in the stash it's a great chance to add one or two.

1 hour ago, Silver Fox said:

I'd like to throw my hat into the ring with this one. Probably an F-86(D or K) or a Penn Guard 102.

Either or both of those would be great and given how few years there are seperating the two designs there's a world of difference apparent in them as both an airframe and a weapons system.

1 hour ago, PhantomBigStu said:

Plenty of subjects up my street, why not sign me up, think probably will enter a Hasegawa Foxbat if I’ve not done that one by then 

Cracking subject choice Stu and have to admit the ICM 48th scale kit is my current favourite for this GB if I can stop myself working on it before then.

We're now up to sixteen votes within 24 hours and therefore over half way to accessing the November vote :) 

5 hours ago, Col. said:

Mmmm is for Mirage... :wub:

You had to go and say the M word didn't you!

Oh well, that could be the decision made for me then!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Col. said:

If not it's always a great excuse  reason to add something ;) 

..well I have my club meet today lots of models for sale there.......and tomorrow (and on today) is the NSW Model Show, just south of Sydney....I seriously doubt my wallet will survive that outing or the numbers on my CC! :whistle:

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Wez said:

You had to go and say the M word didn't you!

Oh well, that could be the decision made for me then!

There's a Mirage in my stash that you've caused me to think about again so just paying you back ;) 

13 minutes ago, trickyrich said:

..well I have my club meet today lots of models for sale there.......and tomorrow (and on today) is the NSW Model Show, just south of Sydney....I seriously doubt my wallet will survive that outing or the numbers on my CC! :whistle:

Sounds as if your stash is about to grow Rich :D 

Mmmm I do need to buy some "comfort" models.....am a bit sad I missed out on buying another Fisher Model & Pattern beauty! :crying: Their RB-51 racing Mustang (I have one already but), just happen to stumble across it on evilBay, it was miss listed (sort of) going for a ridiculously silly and cheap price!! By the time I emailed the guy to see if I could buy it, it had gone. If I had got it and wanted to resell it I could have made an easy $500 USD, they are that rare and sort after.

Plus the 2 MDC 1/32nd Ar-234's are still on evilBay tempting me.....plus I saw a Collect-Wire XB-51 going for $750 USD the other day (I missed out on one ages ago for ~$150)!!! :yikes:

God I need to win lotto!!! :pray:

• Confused 1

22 hours ago, trickyrich said:

Mmmm I do need to buy some "comfort" models.....am a bit sad I missed out on buying another Fisher Model & Pattern beauty! :crying: Their RB-51 racing Mustang (I have one already but), just happen to stumble across it on evilBay, it was miss listed (sort of) going for a ridiculously silly and cheap price!! By the time I emailed the guy to see if I could buy it, it had gone. If I had got it and wanted to resell it I could have made an easy $500 USD, they are that rare and sort after.

Plus the 2 MDC 1/32nd Ar-234's are still on evilBay tempting me.....plus I saw a Collect-Wire XB-51 going for $750 USD the other day (I missed out on one ages ago for ~$150)!!! :yikes:

God I need to win lotto!!! :pray:

This resin fetish of yours is getting expensive Rich! Then again every good hobby is the same these days 

On 5/26/2019 at 8:08 AM, Col. said:

This resin fetish of yours is getting expensive Rich! Then again every good hobby is the same these days 

did you know if you grind up all the leftover resin into a very fine powder you can snort it!   :D (kids leave this for the professionals or mentally deranged!!)  I guess that explains everything!

....oh if you get enough resin dust you can lie in it and do awesome resin angels! 

I think I really need to get out more!

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Angus Tura said:

Col. I'm all up for this,

Alan

Excellent. Glad to have you along Alan. Any thoughts on potential subjects?

2 minutes ago, trickyrich said:

did you know if you grind up all the leftover resin into a very fine powder you can snort it!   :D (kids leave this for the professionals or mentally deranged!!)  I guess that explains everything!

....oh if you get enough resin dust you can lie in it and do awesome resin angels! 

I think I really need to get out more!

...or a better dust mask! :lol:

Kids, just say no to resin dust!

Although I am now working with the mental image of Rich making dust angels on the floor of him hobby room surounded by kits and aftermarket parts...

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Col. said:

Excellent. Glad to have you along Alan. Any thoughts on potential subjects?

...or a better dust mask! :lol:

Kids, just say no to resin dust!

Although I am now working with the mental image of Rich making dust angels on the floor of him hobby room surounded by kits and aftermarket parts...

now do I tell you I'm clothed or not!!! 

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, trickyrich said:

now do I tell you I'm clothed or not!!! 

:blink: Perhaps we'll leave that aspect of the situation to individual preference :lol: 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Corsairfoxfouruncle said:

I have just had a vision of Rich being covered from head to toe in resin dust. With only the outline on his face left clean from a safety mask ?  

Dennis

...aaaaaaaaaand now we all do as well. Fully clothed thankfully!

• Haha 2