SouthViper

SouthViper

Hi everyone,

Thank You all for bringing me on board.

I'm Brazilian with interest in aircrafts, space, war and to preserve the occidental civilization. 

I have begin in modelling as early as a child , was out for studying and working hard for decades ... I still do so.

Now I am returning and wish to improve my skills, specially in painting and weathering.

Thanks

SouthViper

• Like 2

Hi SouthViper,

nothing wrong with studying and working hard. Been there too and still am!

The most difficult part is to find time for modelling...

I am sure you will find the company of our fellow Bmers absolutely fine!

Welcome!

JR

• Like 1

Hey SouthViper.  Welcome some very knowledgeable people on here.   Aircraft and Armour here done to various standards low to average 

• Like 1

• 11 months later...
On 22/05/2019 at 22:28, Texans said:

Hey SouthViper.  Welcome some very knowledgeable people on here.   Aircraft and Armour here done to various standards low to average 

Average is little harsh, I’ve seen some builds on here that are well worthy of being highly placed in national competitions :hmmm:

And some that have !

• Like 2

O

Oh my!!

What category are you in, low or average?

Or perhaps you're here to teach us how its done

• Like 1

Everyone is entitled to their opinion fair enough but you are bang out of order with your comment regarding standards of work on this forum. Maybe you need to find a forum where the standards are higher good luck !!!

Sorry all. My awful way of putting that across.  I am very much referring to my own models I have built Levels Ranging from low to average   There are people on here who’s builds are so good have to look twice to check they actually are models.   

• Like 2