Draw decal windows.

Hi,

I'm after a little advice.

I am currently building a 1/144 Revell Shuttle on my YT channel "Nigels modelling Bench" and will more than likely recreate the enterprise on the back of N905 in American Airlines livery as I saw this combo land or take off back in 1977 (Can't believe I dont remember if it came in or left)!! Anyway, I will need the Draw Decal set if I want to build that model so I have two questions..

1. Is there a UK supplier that carries this sheet? Draw charge $15 postage which means it'll get caught up in customs and I'll have to pay vat on the sheet and the postage plus their greedy little £8

2. Should I fill all the window holes or do the decals have clear windows?

Thanks for your help in this matter.

Nige

Hi Nige,

Generally I've been 75% lucky with Drawdecals and customs. My most recent order ($40 worth) came through with no additional charges. There isn't any UK supplier as all his decals are pinted to order.

As for the windows, the best thing to do is fill them and use the decal windows provided on the sheet

https://www.shopdrawdecal.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=44-747-37.

Good luck and I'm looking forward to watching this part of the build.

Jeff

Hi Nige,

If you can wait until November Drawdecals can normally be collected from Telford. Although Greg doesn't attend in person any more he does accept pre-orders that can be picked up there, or has the past couple of years.

Might be worth an email to ask if he's going to do it this year

Cheers,

Ian