Stu123

Hi, I've recently joined Britmodeller having returned to modelling a couple of years ago after a break of about 30 years.  I'm based down in the southwest of England.

I now have a young family, so the time I have to devote to the hobby is limited and nowhere near what I'd like, but hey ho....

I was on the MilMod for a year or so until it closed down last year, and it took me a while to find the Britmodeller site, which seems really friendly, helpful and encouraging.

At some stage soon I hope to add to 'ready for inspection' a vignette I completed of a German MG crew.  In terms of WIP I've been working on a Panther diorama for a couple of years (sorry, remember what I said about limited time! 😀).

On the above note, does anybody have any recommendations and dos/don't about photo hosting? It's all new to me as we used to load directly to the MilMod site, sorry.

All the best,

Stu

Edited by Stu123

Hello Stu...:post1: from Chicago USA. Its still modeling if you do one thing a day, or one a week. Personally i use Imgur, but there are others like Flickr, villagephotos', and such. I just don't recommend photobucket. 

Dennis

Edited by Corsairfoxfouruncle

Welcome aboard Stuart. As Dennis mentioned, there are a few hosting sites. If you look in Help and Support you'll find a couple of "idiots guides" to using Village Photos and Flikr.

HTH's.

John.