Sleeper's RammTiger - now with stripping and rhinoplasty!!

• 4 weeks later...

Not forgotten and some work been done :) however it's mostly version 2.04 of the shell which is still causing me issues :( . There is NO margin for error in the angles for the front opening. However I'm applying the big guns now to overcome the last resistance. 

Now I am certain that it will fit together properly I'm adding the detail and running gear to the hull. I will have to leave the rear section empty as I have no idea how it was arranged. I have several drawings from various sources but they agree on very little. Hopefully as I type the Russian or US vehicle is opened up and a walk-round is being done. Maybe.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

This is going to over-run I'm afraid.

Silly reason is that I've run out of the MasterClub details I've used on part of the model. I'm sure I had spares to hand but no....

Serious reason is that I've been asked if I'm available to work for a friend. That'll be long days for a few weeks. Frankly I need the money so will take it if it comes through.

The build is staying on the bench and will be finished here ASAP.

• Like 1

Hi SleeperService. I am sorry you won't get it finished in time but, like Ozzy, I'm still looking forward to seeing it finished at some point.

Kind regards,

Stix