F-86D stencils help

Giorgio N

Does anybody have a diagram with the stencils used on the F-86D ?

I'm building the Hasegawa kit and the decals sheet lacks most stencils. I was hoping that the Microscale sheet I'm using with the kit had the required stencils but for some reason they gave generic day fighter Sabre stencils...

Now I'm designing my own stencils, a long but not particularly difficult job, the problem is that I have decent pictures of the fuselage sides showing what is written where but I don't have similar quality pictures of the top of the wings and the lower surfaces. It would help if anyone had a factory diagram, or alternatively a scan of the Revell sheet and relative instructions

Thanks in advance !

2 hours ago, Giorgio N said:

Does anybody have a diagram with the stencils used on the F-86D ?

I'm building the Hasegawa kit and the decals sheet lacks most stencils. I was hoping that the Microscale sheet I'm using with the kit had the required stencils but for some reason they gave generic day fighter Sabre stencils...

Now I'm designing my own stencils, a long but not particularly difficult job, the problem is that I have decent pictures of the fuselage sides showing what is written where but I don't have similar quality pictures of the top of the wings and the lower surfaces. It would help if anyone had a factory diagram, or alternatively a scan of the Revell sheet and relative instructions

Thanks in advance !

Revell 48th kit on the "next in line" table after the Meteor II (in the post).  Scanning decal sheet and instructions after lunch.

Dennis

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Giorgio N said:

Thanks Dennis

that will be of great help !

Inst and decals scanned - PM me your addy and I'll send them over in two/three mails (5 to 6 Mb each)

Do you want both USAF and Danish instructions ?

Dennis

I have the ancient DanMil issue featuring the D, which I think also has a stencil plan drawing. If it's of help...? Guess a scan would work better, otherwise I could bring it to Milan. I know, I have a PM to Reply to...

1 hour ago, tempestfan said:

I have the ancient DanMil issue featuring the D, which I think also has a stencil plan drawing. If it's of help...? Guess a scan would work better, otherwise I could bring it to Milan. I know, I have a PM to Reply to...

Thanks, I'm sorted now but I wonder if there's any other interesting information ? There used to be a website with several DanMil issues in pdf format, can't find it anymore though

13 minutes ago, sloegin57 said:

Scans en route - 

Dennis

Thanks Dennis, scans received ! They look great, I see that the stencils are consistent with the ones I had prepared based on a few pictures, now I have enough information to complete the work covering all the areas that could not see in pictures.