C-17A Globemaster III ANIGRAND 1/72

• 2 months later...

Well guys, if you look for the definition of 'model engineering' the dictionary will point you to this excellent piece of work! Truly awesome and awe inspiring.

I guess I best sell my stash and buy another guitar, cos nothing I do, after seeing this, will EVER look good enough! On second thoughts... time to get back to the bench. I just know, if I try REAL HARD, I may be able to get about 5% as good as that... though that may be my own over-confidence talking... 😁

Podciech - jesteś niesamowitym artystą modelowania. Dziękujemy za udostępnienie tego.

Kev

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

I thought I had seen exquisite modeling and then came across this WIP. I'm at a loss for words. Even my best imagined efforts would pale in comparison. My admiration knows no bounds. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Only just found this post. The initial sequence of photographs was its own little journey. Some of it looked like a film set - I couldn't tell what scale it was. Stunning work. Thank you for sharing it with us.

• Like 2

I've been building models since my teens. I've seen a lot of truly outstanding builds and many that I stood in awe of. Your build goes so far beyond any of those that I don't have words to describe my thoughts.

• Like 1

On 5/6/2020 at 5:35 PM, Dermo245 said:

This is aerospace engineering but in 1/72 scale. I'm sure Boeing would be delighted to see this in their headquarters.

Amazing, simply amazing sir.

:worthy:

It should be on display there, but big corporations tend to throw stuff like this in the garbage when they get bored of looking at it.

• Like 1