C-17A Globemaster III ANIGRAND 1/72

3 hours ago, podciech said:

Tony, I'm sorry but the translator does not explain well and I do not understand the questions.

There was no question really, just a statement that after all of your corrective work, there wouldn't be much of the original kit left!

• Like 1

Actually I’m tempted to report this post. That is an outrageous and indecent level of skill to show in public. Quite extraordinary and having built a lot of Anigrand kits myself I am truly in awe sir. 

Will it fly when you’re finished with it? 

• Like 1

Well $#@%.=&$#.

After seeing expert work like this, I’ll just go sit on the porch, drink a Diet Coke and work on a crossword puzzle.  That’s a level of modeling equal to black belt karate.  Amazing.

P,

Without a doubt, this is the most incredible workmanship and model-building display I have seen in a long, long time. After re-reading my first post and re-examining your WIP photos, the only thing I see that might need improvement is to make sure the toilet tissue in the crew lavoratory meets  MilSpecs! 😜

Mike

I have seen some fantastic, beyond museum subjects here,but this aircraft(because the word model doesn't do justice) pales the imagination. Are you sure you didn't create a miniature shrinking device and just shrink the real thing ? Excellent job!

• Like 1