Badgers 1/72 Trumpeter Ferdinand

badger

2 hours ago, BIG X said:

Great start - looking forward to more - hopefully over the bank holiday weekend - Steve

Cheers Steve - hopefully will get a bit more time on this.

All the best

Ben

• Like 1

Having enjoyed the mini session last night on this build, I have managed another hour tonight.

I've started cleaning up and assembling the road wheels. These have some fairly bad seams and a bit of flash so are taking a while.

I also fitted the non-slip etch to the kit fenders. Although the Eduard set provides new fenders they are for the dragon kit and I wasn't sure they'd fit my trumpeter kit.

Instead I did manage to get the non slip panels (3 pieces) to fit the kit, with only a tiny bit of trimming.

Quite pleased with that as, to my eyes, it makes a big difference.

More soon

All the best

Ben

Ps - flickr is down so will add the photo later 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Not updated this for a while as currently trying to finish off my M60 in the Patton GB.

Will get back to the Ferdinand once that's done.

All the best

Ben

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 months later...

Well sadly this is not going to get finished for the end of the GB as have lost all enthusiasm for modelling at the moment.

Haven't done anything on this since the last update so its safely back in it's box in the garage ready for when I get back into it.

All the best

Ben

• Sad 4

Hi Ben. Sorry to hear the enthusiasm for modelling has deserted you. Hope you get it back soon and I look forward to seeing this finished at some point.

Kind regards,

Stix

Thanks chaps - just not feeling it at the moment.

Been busy with other things - gardening, DIY and researching some family history that have taken me away from the models.

I'll get back into it I'm sure - every now and again I take a break, but always return.

All the best 

Ben

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, badger said:

Been busy with other things - gardening, DIY and researching some family history...

Now that sounds relaxing / challenging / interesting on so many levels.  Take it easy mate - I'm off on a couple of weeks break myself and far from building anything - I'm just sat watching rubbish on the telly :lol:

Steve

• Like 1