Mid production Tiger +++Finished+++

Ozzy

3 hours ago, PlaStix said:

Well done on getting the tracks completed so quickly! And they look good too. Great progress! :thumbsup:

Kind regards,

Stix

Thanks Stix,

its not the most exciting job in the world, I race myself to see how quickly I can do 10. Before you know it your done, having looked at your zimmerit damage I may have to go deeper with mine.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Hewy said:

great  job with the wheels and tracks on the uneven ground, looks convincing that ozzy

Thanks Glynn,

it would have been a bit more difficult if the torsion bars suspension arms were fixed, I’m pleased with the outcome. I just need to fix the tow cables in a convincing pose.

21 hours ago, Badder said:

All looking good Clive. This is going to be a great little dio.

Rearguards,

Badder

Thanks Badder,

ive almost got the Kitty finish, which means I can focus on the groundwork.

• Like 1

Bit it of a mid week modelling treat I managed to do so building, I've added the grills stuck the tow ropes in place and my metal barrel turned up. A very productive Wednesday evening.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Like 7

That was truly a good evening's worth of modelling Ozzy.  I'm looking forward to seeing it with some paint on. :thumbsup:

Kind regards,

Stix

• Like 1

8 hours ago, PlaStix said:

That was truly a good evening's worth of modelling Ozzy.  I'm looking forward to seeing it with some paint on. :thumbsup:

Kind regards,

Stix

Thanks Stix,

a few more evenings like this and I'll be done.

2 hours ago, Hewy said:

That's a smashing looking model Ozzy, well built up pal

Thanks Glynn,

so far she's going together like a dream.

18 hours ago, Robert Stuart said:

Progress looks good Ozzy.

A bit slow on the up-take, but I notice you painted under the grills before attaching them?

Thanks Robert,

i paint under the grills to get to get a good coverage above and below, before sticking the hull together. I also know that I’ve not missed any areas once the grills are attached.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, BIG X said:

Nice work Ozzy

Thanks Steve,

much appreciated. Hopefully I can get a bit of time over the weekend to do some more.

The weekend I've been mainly figure building, I picked up Tamiya's field briefing set and built the Dragon Gen 2 totenkopf Division Kharkov 1943. These are the guys heading down the track to reinforce a flank defensive position, I've also got a bit of paint on the building and the road. For the building I used Vallejo saddle brown and the road dark sea grey, I saw the Haguenau episode of the Band of Brothers. I thought I would do the street flooded to show an early spring thaw.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Like 7

Great ingredients, Ozzy this scene is set out excellently, this is going to be a pearler, you won't be entering the D-Day build off any time soon though with all that painting, you know that don't you? 😋

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Hewy said:

Great ingredients, Ozzy this scene is set out excellently, this is going to be a pearler, you won't be entering the D-Day build off any time soon though with all that painting, you know that don't you? 😋

Thanks Glynn,

yeah there is plently of painting to be done, I've got a couple more figures to build when they arrive. I'm hoping to make a start on my D-Day build around mid July.

20 hours ago, Hubba said:

The dio is looking stunning

Thanks Andy,

hopefully i wont disappoint.

8 hours ago, PlaStix said:

Hi Ozzy. All those figures looks excellent and are really going to bring your scene to life.

Kind regards,

Stix

Thanks Stix,

i think  I’ve got the balance right? It seems a little empty by the wall.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Robert Stuart said:

Looking good Ozzy, full of action and movement.

Thanks Robert,

the figures do bring it all to life, I'm lucky to have found the Gen 2 figures.

• Like 1

Ive got some paint on her Tamiya's XF-88, I've also got a whitewash on the type 166 and I got a driver from the recconisance set. I've built up the brick piles with my remaining stash, I may need some more? 

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Like 4

11 hours ago, PlaStix said:

Excellent progress Ozzy! It's going to be a great looking scene!

Kind regards,

Stix

Thanks Stix,

its building up nicely, I think I need a little more rubble.

• Like 1