emoji

On ‎11‎/‎05‎/‎2019 at 08:21, Bullbasket said:

I just got the same thing, but as Ratch said, wait 10-15 seconds and they appear.

Sometimes it's a fair bit longer with me and it's for each emoji as well, you can't just click it twice like you used to and get 2, you have to wait each time for the grey boxes to disappear

Ian

There are a lot, aren't there? :wacko:

Doesn't seem to lag much for me on my old desktop, maybe a second the first time, then immediately thereafter.  I did a hard refesh (CTRL+F5 on Firefox), and the grey boxes came back again, so as long as they're still in your cache, they shouldn't be grey squares again unless you don't use them and their cache clock expires.

Truthishly, I almost never use the drop-down box, as I've said before.  I learn the text codes for the ones I use the most and type them in between their two colons, or whatever they are.  It saves a lot of time flitting from mouse/trackpad to keyboard and back. :)

If you're using your mobile data, you might experience a longer delay, but if it's taking 10-15 seconds there's something wrong with your internet providings. :hmmm: I'm getting about 56mbps here in rural not-quite-Chester, so if your headline rate is similar or higher, there's something going on :hmmm: