Basler BT-67 - plans?

I would like to convert a 1:144 DC-3 to a Basler BT-67 however I cannot find any plans of the differences.  Can anyone please help with info, especially the fuselage shape and engines?

cheers

Mike

Thanks, I had seen that Welsh Models kit and it would have been just right but, at almost £40 plus postage, that is too much for me.  I have a Welsh Models DC-3 and that will have to do for a conversion.

Cheers

Mike

Hi Dave,

glad to be back (ish)!  What weather to come home to!!

Nah, spent all my dosh on a resin Casa CN-235 in 1:144 scale and a lamp for photography.   If I'm unsuccessful with detailed plans then I might try to find a trade for the Welsh Models version, described in post #2

cheers

Mike

Hi Richard,

I haven't managed to find a plan, diagram or schematic of the shape of the BT-67 yet, so a scan could be useful please.

Mike

Thanks Matthew, that should do nicely.   I should be able to start cutting plastic soon, once I've scaled those images down to 1:144.

cheers

Mike

Doh!!  it is usually prudent to check one's own resources before asking for help on the forum!    I have just found this plan in one of my books.  :doh:

Mike the not thinking properly  :blush:

CWmsZZN.jpg

Mike,

Found these and more on the net sometime ago. May help

turboproplg manufact10 infrareddiagram fuselagestretch enginebuildup

I am eventually going to begin a 1/48th scale conversion using a monogram kit. Not sure what the end produce will be: US Forestry service or some other scheme. Will watch with interest.

Ron VanDerwarker

1 hour ago, f111guru said:

Mike,

Found these and more on the net sometime ago. May help

infrareddiagram fuselagestretch 

Thanks Ron,

the two above are particularly interesting, any chance of larger resolution versions please?  I opened them in Flickr but they won't enlarge.

cheers

Mike

Mike,

I'll look for some additional websites that have those in a larger format. My other option would be to print those and scan in a larger dot per inch. Hopefully it won't distort the image. The original website for those were from the Basler website.

These last ones came from the airliners website. I build for an individual in Albuquerque New Mexico. I've started one for the display in the airport with the US Forestry service. Not sure which one I want for myself.

Enjoy,

Ron VanDerwarker

Edited by Julien
NO Airliners images

58 minutes ago, Max Headroom said:

@f111guru airliners.net have very strict policy on reproducing their photos. Links are ok but embedding the actual photos is a no no.

Trevor

Yes you are right.