1/32 REVELL TORNADO

Amazing. Looks real. No idea how you get it looking that good, you're obviously a painting genius. A world away from my kits. Are you a pro? If not you should be, make models for films, tv or something. Unbelievable.

2 hours ago, Paul Bradley said:

Pardon me for asking, but which set did you use? 

Ditto, which set is this? The Blackbox tubs are okay, with a few smaller bits useable, but seats and everything else way out of scale! I've started building the kit using Flightpath set with Bb Tubs and Paragon seats.

3 hours ago, Shalako said:

It's always interesting to see a 1/32 Tornado build, especially when it has this level of quality!! 

Thank you shalako it’s my third tornado see my other builds, the desert storm is fitted with led lights

mike

2 minutes ago, Stealthman said:

Ditto, which set is this? The Blackbox tubs are okay, with a few smaller bits useable, but seats and everything else way out of scale! I've started building the kit using Flightpath set with Bb Tubs and Paragon seats.

It’s the aires set, my Desert storm tornado had the flight path items plus led lighting

mike

2 minutes ago, Stealthman said:

Very nice Aires set! Any fit problems? Bought the 1/32 set for Tamiya F16 and shelf behind seat is too small

Thers always going to be fit issues no matter which add on is used , this bit I enjoy as the grey matter has to get around it .

test fit and test fit is my moto 

mike

3 hours ago, Lord Riot said:

Amazing. Looks real. No idea how you get it looking that good, you're obviously a painting genius. A world away from my kits. Are you a pro? If not you should be, make models for films, tv or something. Unbelievable.

Wow thanks for that it’s just practice and patients is just my hobby but all my builds are commissions for collectors, but this is mine for 2 competitions one being Telford later in the year

mike  

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/10/2019 at 12:42 PM, chrislowe said:

You're off to a great start. Looking forward to seeing the rest of the build. Does the 1/32 kit have the same issues as 1/48 - nose cone shape, wing sweep angle, tail cap shape etc?

yes it has

Mike