1/35 - Focke Wulf Triebflügel by Mini Art - released

Homebee

Mini Art is to release a 1/35th Focke Wulf Triebflügel kit - ref. MA40002

Source: 

https://hobby.dengeki.com/event/755604/2/

http://www.moxingfans.com/new/news/2019/0508/5793.html

https://www.facebook.com/tetramodel/photos/a.2474802349220072/2475722415794732/?type=3&theater

1-190508174342-1-1.jpg

DSCF2014-440x658.jpg

59828221.jpg

DSCF2015-440x658.jpg

V.P.

Matt-Memory2.jpg

Edited by Homebee
  • Like 6

Nice pic, and you can bet it'll be a decent model too, given MiniArt's recent few years :yes: I would have imagined they'd sell more in 1:32, with it being the larger aircraft scale, but what do I know? :shrug: (SPOILER: not much)

Have to say that I really struggle to understand the interest in/fascination with these 'Luftwaffe 46' subjects.

Still, each to their own, I suppose - all I can do is hope that the sales generate enough income for the manufacturers to invest in some new 'real world' subjects! 😀

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/13/2019 at 3:37 PM, hopkp said:

Have to say that I really struggle to understand the interest in/fascination with these 'Luftwaffe 46' subjects.

Still, each to their own, I suppose - all I can do is hope that the sales generate enough income for the manufacturers to invest in some new 'real world' subjects! 😀

Well, I guess you could say the same about any subject! I struggle to understand the interest in,/ fascination with cars,motor cycles, endless streams of boring grey jets,Spitfires,Bf-109s etc and every other done to death already WWII subject. But, that's just me!

I Think these kits are every bit as valid as TIE fighters, AT-ATs, Imperial Stormtroopers and every other Sci- Fi/ Fantasy model. 

Personally, I think these fictional subjects are far more interesting than "real world" subjects but, what the hell! You are absolutely right of course, to each their own. Be a boring world if we all agreed !😂

Allan

• Like 2

Can anyone explain to me how the pilot gets into the cockpit, especially as some sources refer to it operating from forest clearings?

Maybe Tarzan flew it.

A slow speed flypast by a two seat Me262 and the back seater does a Martin Baker Meteor type ejection and parachutes into the Triebflugel.

Obvious really.

The alternative was a Storch hovering into a headwind but that idea had one or two drawbacks.

• Haha 2

• 1 month later...

Mines arrived. Time for a six week or so summer build now that we have got rid of the students for another summer. Luft 46, something different ah why not!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey, Miniart stole my Triebflugel Trop idea 😂. I'm tempted to get another just for the Romanian scheme and the boarding ladder. As a former aircraft mechanic, I would have hated to work on one of these!

spacer.png

Peter

• Like 3

Well this just grinds my flipping gears!

is it TOO much to ask that they make an accurate model? Boarding ladder my backside. Everyone knows the pilot opened a sliding door in his dads office and  slid down a chute into the cockpit before it was launched through a dummy swimming pool. I mean FFS.

better off doing a new tool Mustang (in 1/48 obviously)

TT

• Haha 4

On ‎11‎/‎26‎/‎2019 at 9:14 PM, TEXANTOMCAT said:

Well this just grinds my flipping gears!

is it TOO much to ask that they make an accurate model? Boarding ladder my backside. Everyone knows the pilot opened a sliding door in his dads office and  slid down a chute into the cockpit before it was launched through a dummy swimming pool. I mean FFS.

better off doing a new tool Mustang (in 1/48 obviously)

TT

You can keep your Mustangs!!:lol:. What this kit really needs is a 1/35 figure of the late Eric "Winkle" Brown, in full flying gear, looking up at it and sadly shaking his head!!

Allan

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

• Homebee changed the title to 1/35 - Focke Wulf Triebflügel by Mini Art - released