Inamerican Phantoms

Hi,

I start building Fujimi Fg.1 and Revell F-4F phantoms about a year ago, and the plan was trying to do a WIP of the build.. which you can see on the link I failed miserably.

The build is heavily influenced by @giemme's amazing phantom builds. @Gene K intake are also use, and this build wouldn't be happening if without his help and of course his intake patterns..

I also received many helps from other BM members who provide me with info regarding the subjects... Thanks guys!

Fujimi 1/72 F-4 Phantom II Fg.1

qqo38w.jpg

2u4keps.jpg

2czvvyh.jpg

Revell 1/72 F-4F Phantom II

2i7uufn.jpg

282exwy.jpg

xfp8c7.jpg

The Phantom on the background is Hasegawa 1/72 RF-4E which I also finished after being the shelf queen since 2008ish... Partially detailed by Eduard F-4E PE set.

20mnbc.jpg

671a8w.jpg

mmzexy.jpg

My wife think I had enough Phantom....

2qmdueq.jpg

Cheers,

Mario

• Like 43

21 minutes ago, Lifeline said:

My wife think I had enough Phantom....

Sorry to disappoint your wife, but there's no such thing .... :rofl: Great collection you have there :clap: and the two latest additions really stand out, especially the Fujimi version, IMO :clap: :clap: 

Ciao

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

When someone says that the Phantom is ugly, I`m going to pull up this page and tell them why they are wrong.  Every one posted looks great!!!!!!

• Like 3

Impressive work, Mario! Hope you continue with the 1/72 Phantoms since there are "just a few" different kits, variants, and schemes waiting for your hand. 

The Fujimi 25th A really stands out for me ... and I'll bet your wife really loves it too!

Gene K

P.S. I don't understand your thread title ... what is "inamerican"?

Edited by Gene K
  • Thanks 1

Wow...

Thanks for all the kind words, gentlemen...

And no... I'm afraid these won't be my last. Still got a F-4J awaiting for decal on my workbench, and several other long and short phantoms lining up on the stash....

2 hours ago, Gene K said:

P.S. I don't understand your thread title ... what is "inamerican"?

I heard it somewhere.. from a film I guess

The character made some speech and use that (erroneous) word to describe "not america"..

I totally forgot the title though...

Cheers,

Mario

• Like 1