Welcome and Rules

Basilisk

Welcome to the  Sharkmouth GB.

Duration:    00:01 GMT Saturday 11th May to 23:59 GMT Sunday 1st September.

Host:           Basilisk

Co-Host:    Everyone participating!

No surprises here as the rules cover the usual points:

#1 - The subject of your chosen model has to be decorated with a Sharkmouth. That is, anything with "teeth" as most "Sharkmouth" on a craft are actually not the mouth of a Shark.

#2 - There has to be a connection to a real craft or a subject from a movie or publication.

#3 - The model kit and any aftermarket components can be of any scale or build material but no die-cast models.

#4 – All models must be less than 25% complete at the start of the build. If in doubt, please ask me.

#5 - All builds must have a WIP thread showing progress, models cannot go into the gallery unless there is a build thread for them. If you are building two or more similar models or there is a strong link between the subjects, then they may be combined in the same thread.

#6 - No buying/wanted or selling in the GB please. There is a buying and selling section in Britmodeller for this!

#7 - There may be a poll to vote for your favourite build at the end of the GB.

#8 - Please be polite and constructive with your comments to member’s build. “rivet counters” are welcome (hey, I am a mega “rivet counter”) as long as you keep it your business.

#9 - Please do not leave comments in the Gallery thread but rather put them in the relevant subject thread.

With so many subject and colour scheme possibilities, I am sure we will see lots of exiting builds in this GB. I hope all will enjoy there builds and having a wonderful time doing so.

Cheers, Peter

• Like 1