Thunderbird 6 tiger moth decals

Hello,

can anyone point me in the direction of decals for the Thunderbird 6 tiger moth?

I have searched the web and did find a guy in the US but alas he has now retired!

any help would be great. it can be in either 1/72 or 1/32 scale.

best regards

Dan

On ‎05‎/‎05‎/‎2019 at 23:09, Dan Griffin said:

Hello,

can anyone point me in the direction of decals for the Thunderbird 6 tiger moth?

I have searched the web and did find a guy in the US but alas he has now retired!

any help would be great. it can be in either 1/72 or 1/32 scale.

best regards

Dan

I believe this dude does, although not mentioned on his web site drop him a line.

https://www.bensmodelworld.com/b-ten-westenend

Tommo.

Although Jim Botatis (JBot Decals) is retired, he still does some decal printing.   He and I worked on a set of 1/72nd scale decals for Thunderbird 6 and he should still have the final art available.  Email him at [email protected] and ask.

spacer.png

Sorry to ppo poo this but Somehow I don't think h will. Last I heard from him about five months ago he told me ...thats it no more... but you never know....

One of my fantasy projects that will never get done is a DC-3 in Starfleet markings, implying that they will still be flying in Captain Kirk's time!

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, Paul J said:

Sorry to poo-poo this but somehow I don't think he will. Last I heard from him -- about five months ago -- he told me ...thats it no more... but you never know....

Well, his website says that his online shop is closed. Apparently, he had a stroke and his right-hand side has been affected; so, as much a shame as it is (I wanted some decals from him, too), I don't think you're going to have any luck. JBOT Decals appear to be gone for good.

• Sad 1

Indeed.  I just heard from Jim and he has packed up everything.  It really is a shame since he did some good stuff and was easy to work with. 

• Sad 1