Hello from Canada

Robert_

Hello everyone. This is my maiden post here on the forum although I’ve been lurking around for about a year now. I really enjoy following the amazing builds on the site, what a talented bunch here.

I’m 43 years old and have been an aviation buff since early childhood. I am new to modelling, as I never had the opportunity when I was a child. One of my favorite toys growing up was an already built Corsair model that I found. It was only the fuselage and wings, the rest had fallen or broken off before I found it. Regardless, I loved it haha. 

Now for the past year I’ve been building models and now have built 2 1/32 Corsairs. These ones aren’t broken :)

• Like 1

Hello Robert... :post1: from Chicago. Im a bit of a fan of the Bent-winged Bird, if my screen name isn't enough of an indicator. There will be a Corsair Group build next spring/summer. If you're interested keep an eye out for it. 

Dennis

Hi from the windy corner capital, Winnipeg. Actually, a few blocks away is worse. There’s a sizeable presence of us back bacon loving vegans here. I to always liked the SLUF, have a thing for it’s pretty older cousin, the F-8.