In Zer Navy, Hawker Seahawk.

Afternoon folk's. Built for the excellent 50's NATO/WARPAC GB is Trumpeter's Seahawk, the W German Navy operated them into the 60's replacing

them with the  F-104Starfighter.Nice kit this one, easy build and no vice's I ordered the RN version as I'm building Cyberhobbies Sea Venom as well,

the wrong boxing turned up and I'm pleased it did as the German version isn't seen too much,many thank's for looking in.

20190504_160312

20190504_160324

20190504_160341

20190504_160431

20190504_160413

20190504_160818

20190504_160939

20190504_160605

• Like 33

Hi Steve,

congrats on a superb build! This kit would appear to be rather uncomplicated and excellent value for money... Tempting...

Was there any radar to hang under the one wing?

Great show!

JR

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, jean said:

Hi Steve,

congrats on a superb build! This kit would appear to be rather uncomplicated and excellent value for money... Tempting...

Was there any radar to hang under the one wing?

Great show!

JR

Many thank'sJean,no the kit does have a full compliment of Rocket's and other thanthat the two fuel tank's shown.

Hello Steve - you've made a very nice model of the Seahawk - I find the tall rudder on the German Seahawks adds a bit of interest to the elegant lines of the Seahawk - I have one on the to do list at some point.

CJP

• Like 1

On 04/05/2019 at 18:08, stevej60 said:

Afternoon folk's. Built for the excellent 50's NATO/WARPAC GB is Trumpeter's Seahawk, the W German Navy operated them into the 60's replacing

them with the  F-104Starfighter.Nice kit this one, easy build and no vice's I ordered the RN version as I'm building Cyberhobbies Sea Venom as well,

the wrong boxing turned up and I'm pleased it did as the German version isn't seen too much,many thank's for looking in.

Zer Gutt, Steve!

The Seahawks made their Brexit towards Uns even with their original colors at first! Ve Marine loff them Brits, as the Seafurys, Gannets, Sycamores.............. :)

Prost,

Tom

• Like 1