1/48 DISPLAY MOVE

Hi everyone,

As i posted a few months ago i lost the end of my thumbs and a couple of fingers and have had to put modelling on the back burner for the moment although i am nearly ready to have a go again.I have however had the chance to move my display cabinets.I thought while i had all my builds out i would take the opportunity to take some photo's of them together which i thought i would share with you.Everything you see is 1/48 and all are brush painted and have been posted here individually at some point.

IMG_4285

IMG_4284

IMG_4283

IMG_4282

IMG_4281

IMG_4279

IMG_4277

IMG_4276

IMG_4275

IMG_4274

IMG_4273

• Like 39

Sorry to hear about the injury. Good that you are getting close to starting up again

and brush painted as well. Who says you can’t get a good finish without an airbrush!

That`s a fine collection Chris and I hope that you are back to normal soon mate,...... I would like to say you`ve got the world at your fingertips,.....but,.....oh did I really say that!!! 

Hope you get your excellent touch back soon after the enforced lay off,..... your brush work is outstanding and us hairystickers have to stick together,

Cheers

Tony

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Hi Chris,

gorgeous collection you must (and should) be very proud of!

If you are thinking about resuming modelling after such terrible injuries, you are an exceedingly lucky man!!!!

And brilliant brush painting that only highlights my inadequacies with a hairy stick, despite my 10 intact, albeit clumsy, fingers!

JR

Beautifully done and I like that the models are all the same scale.  It is nice to see a model but I think it adds a lot to see it in relationship to the size of other aircraft.  For example, I would not really have thought the A-10 was as big as it is (or the SAAB for that matter).  Sorry to hear about your fingers.  I broke my wrist about 6 weeks ago and took a little time off modeling because for a time I could not hold anything in my left hand.  I am back at it but everything takes longer (such as opening paint jars) but it has gotten better with time.  Good to hear you are healed enough to get back into your modeling.  I'm looking forward to seeing your next project!