Anyone with a boxed 1/48 Academy F-4 to hand for a quick bit of help?

Graham T

Building the F-4C & have forgotten to open the locating holes in the lower wing/fuselage (part C1) for the centre line fuel tank.  Can anyone take a quick look at theirs in the box & simply tell me how far back along the centre line from the FRONT of part C1 (where it joins the fuselage nose underside) is the (flashed over) forward locating hole?  I can then use the pins on the tank pylon to measure where the aft hole is but this would be a great help!

From the front of part C1, that is, from the front edge of the small central step, the centreline holes are 3.4 cm and 9.4 cm away towards the rear of the fuselage. That's going by the accuracy of my handy 25cm steel rule.

Hope this helps.

Steve

• Like 1

Hi, I have measured the things for you :

01-  you have the measurement of the inside Part C1, from front edge to first hole = 33,12mm ,

spacer.png

02-  you have the measurement of the exterior Part C1, from front edge to first hole = 33,12mm ,

spacer.png

03-  you have the measurement of the inside Part C1, from front edge to the SECOND hole = 94,26mm., spacer.png

04-  you have the measurement of the Exterior  Part C1, from front edge to the SECOND hole = 94,26mm., 

spacer.png

and...

05- pictured here the under belly tank has two sprue  points  measuring 61,47mm  between they, including they

spacer.png

Yes I know there are more easy ways to make this.

SouthViper