Not seeing images in my digest emails since server switchover.

Title says it all. I use a script blocker to help control ads and such, so that may be the problem. But what script(s) do I need to allow in order to make the images visible again?

Same problem here, but just with pre-Quantum Firefox (I'm using Waterfox with NoScript and preview disappeared upon Britmodeller server migration); Firefox Quantum (with or without NoScript), Opera and Edge all works fine.

Seems something related to class="ipsImage" in CSS...

I'm using a version of Firefox myself on my steam-powered carbon arc Frankenmac. It's a great browser for these pre-Intel Macs, but there are some new-fangled stuff it won't support. But I wouldn't think that would have anything to do with emails. It may be a bandwidth issue (thank you, TimeWarnerSpectrumCharter - NOT!).

2 hours ago, Tony Whittingham said:

I’m having the same issue with my iPad. Site takes a long time to load, and photo heavy posts in RFI just hang up and flicker.

TW

Im using safari on my iPad with no issues?

Julien

Must admit I'm struggling to load emojis and pictures since the change over, some load ok some just hang up and have a flickering grey box, it's just a lottery

I'm on windows 10 with Google chrome

Ian