Henderson-Glenny Gadfly, Scratchbuilt 1/72

Lovely little subject, with little 'ears'. One doesn't appreciate its small size until you see your WiP with it on your finger. Great photography too.

The usual Moa standard.

Stuart

Edited by Courageous
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Another Moa masterpiece! A delightful, tiny model of another interesting aerodynamic idea. Never seen that type of control surface, though it appears to have been reasonably successful. Lovely stuff Moa and inspirational but my clumsy hands and ageing eyesight would preclude me attempting such in that scale!

Cheers

Malcolm

• Thanks 1

Superb job as usual Moa. It's actually a favourite of mine and I once did a three view drawing based solely on photos and known dimensions of, such as engine parts and wheels. Later I found a drawing in a 1929 copy of Flight and I was surprised how close I'd got to the shape.

I never liked the look of the Pearson ailerons.

John

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Another little beauty, but it has to be said, what on earth were they thinking with those "ailerons"?

Ian

• Thanks 1

Looks great but I think I have rumbled you. I don't think these are models at all. I think you are sucking in these planes in through a cunningly created hole in the space-time continuum, shrinking them to your preferred scale and then posting them on BM. Come clean, its a fair cop isn't it? :bobby:

Martian 👽

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, Martian Hale said:

Looks great but I think I have rumbled you. I don't think these are models at all. I think you are sucking in these planes in through a cunningly created hole in the space-time continuum, shrinking them to your preferred scale and then posting them on BM. Come clean, its a fair cop isn't it? :bobby:

Martian 👽

You, planetary scum, your lying and slander is only comparable to that of your Ferengi relatives!

I use the Enterprise's replicator.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Another miniature masterpiece Moa. I cannot help but marvel at your scratch building skills, together with the rate at which you can turn out these small gems. Your fan club is very active here in deepest Dorset!

Terry

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Moa said:

Now, regarding membership benefits, do I get to visit the local pub if I ever am close by? :drink:

Of course, and the local pub is quite close. A mere nine steps through our rear garden gate, and you reach the rear gate of the pub garden. Cool beers are plentiful!

Terry

• Haha 1