Airfix Model World June 2019 edition

wasacop

Have just had the latest issue delivered as part of my subscription and the Hellcat supplement is missing!

Has any other subscriber had theirs missing or is it just for those in the shops?

Hope it’s not the case as I’m gonna feel mightily ripped off if it is!!!

• Like 1

Think all subscribers are missing the supplement. Got an email this morning (arrived before the magazine)

IMPORTANT NOTICE
June issue - Supplement mailing delay

Dear subscriber,

We are writing to inform you that, due to an error at our subscription mailing house, your free Hellcat Supplement will be slightly delayed in arriving at your address.

Please rest assured that your supplement will be posted out on Friday 3rd May and should be with you from Wednesday 8th May onwards.

Please accept our apologies for this unfortunate delay and we hope that your Hellcat supplement will be worth the wait.

kind regards,

The Airfix Model World team

• Thanks 1

Thanks JB,

I'd just sent a query to the subs office and the editor before I read your message.  Hopefully the supplement will arrive before too long.

Cheers

Will

• Like 1

On 5/2/2019 at 9:58 PM, malpaso said:

Thanks JB,

I'd just sent a query to the subs office and the editor before I read your message.  Hopefully the supplement will arrive before too long.

Cheers

Will

I got emails back from both confirming they sent out the supplements to subscribers.

• 2 months later...