Screen Style

Since the migration, I seem to have reverted to the new style of screen which I have never really got on with. I know there is a way to revert to the old style but I can't for the life of me remember or find how to do it. Can someone help a confused Alien please?

Muddled of Mars 👽

Edit: Please ignore the above as the issue seems to have corrected itself.

• Like 1

I was referring to the roundel with the blue background when I said old style. Sorry for any confusion. No tentacles of any sort were near the keyboard when the screen changed or I would have put it down to my well know ineptitude with computers. Its probably the site settling down after the migration.

Martian 👽

Might have been me, as one of the fixes today involved me reloading some Themes, copying data and deleting a few old ones.

You can change themes from the beautiful new one with the workbench at the top to the dreadfully dull, washed out one by looking at the bottom of the page and clicking on Theme. I think you can guess which one I prefer :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

11 minutes ago, Mike said:

I think you can guess which one I prefer :)

This Alien always did have to be different!

Martian 👽

• Like 1

1 minute ago, harveyb258 said:

I can't get rid of the green migration notice. I "x" it , it goes, then next page I go to it reappears...ad infinitum?????? Any Ideas chaps??

Clear your cache and reboot your browser or device, depending on how lazy you feel at the time. If that doesn't work, clear your cookies too, but you'll have to log back in, and I know I don't like doing that, so I'm leaving that as 2nd option ;)

I might turn that off later this evening though, so it'll have the same end result :)

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Martian Hale said:

This Alien always did have to be different!

Martian 👽

Oh yes dear. We all know. :yes:

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Mike said:

You can change themes from the beautiful new one with the workbench at the top to the dreadfully dull, washed out one by looking at the bottom of the page and clicking on Theme.

It took me about 3 nanoseconds. The scarey part was that I actually remembered how too. :D

Steve.

• Haha 1

I'd always assumed that the blue banner with the Lightning on it was the new one, as it's far less cluttered. I'm with Herr Martian on that, I prefer it! Thanks for reminding us how to change it!

Ian

ps I don't know what else changed, but I can now, FINALLY, access the forum from my home network without having to reboot the router every time. Thanks!!

Edited by limeypilot

Great,like having an old friend back,I do like the new style definitely gives the site a more modern feel but on my laptop which like me is in the

Autumn of it's year's it load's so slowly for each click.