Repetition of email alerts on watched threads - is it just me?

Not sure if this has been reported already, and apologies if so, but yesterday morning I went into my email account to see no less than 26 alert emails all for thread updates that I'd already received alerts for throughout the previous day. It was a similar story this morning. Not a massive show stopper obviously, but I thought it worth mentioning in case it's costing you money to send alerts etc.

Hi Clive,

Any chance you could let me have a screenshot of what you mean? :)  I'm wondering if it was because of the recount/rebuild that the email service has got a bit scatter-gun with it?  If it happens again tomorrow, it would become an ongoing issue, but I think it's more likely a glitch.  Keep me updated if you'd be so kind, and if you send a screenshot to me, remember to blank out anything personal before you do.  I don't want to know about your subscriptions to Butter-Fancier Monthly or similar :owww:

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Mike said:

don't want to know about your subscriptions to Butter-Fancier Monthly or similar :owww:

Too late, it seems you already know ...:hypnotised:

I will check again tomorrow and report back.

• Haha 1

Quick update: no repeat of the repetition overnight. I've had a few alerts, but only for thread updates that happened overnight. Ah well, just because I'm paranoid, doesn't mean they aren't actually out to get me!