Tamiya 1/48 Spitfire

4 minutes ago, Corsairfoxfouruncle said:

Well done on your “Sailor” Malan Spitfire. :clap2:

Thank You!  It's my first time posting my work here.  I was worried my work wouldn't be up to snuff with what I've seen of other members works.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Londo said:

I was worried my work wouldn't be up to snuff with what I've seen of other members works.

Hello Londo... welcome to the Forum. I think everyone should display there work. As artists & yes in an odd way we are artists.  We’re are always more critical of our own work. A couple of things i like to tell others. Ask yourself this question. “Can i still look at this in a week, month, or a year ?” What ever your answer is then you can be happy. If its yes then be happy, if no ask why ? Then try to learn how to improve it.

Most of those people that are classified as the experts in this art will tell you the same thing. They're not 100% happy with what someone else perceives as a masterpiece. Most of them will happily tell you, what they dont like about there own work. My apologies if this seems a bit preachy. Just trying to let you know some things I've learned over the years. 

Dennis

39 minutes ago, Not now love said:

very nice job, working on this kit myself.

Thank you Not now.  I'll be looking forward to your take on it.  Other than the decals I had zero issues