Unable to read FAQ

19 hours ago, Abandoned Project said:

When I try to read the FAQ please read first post all I get is 'error 403'

Could you let me know where you're clicking to get this error?  The FAQ sub forum is here, so I'm not sure where you're going to get this rebuttal. :hmmm:

https://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.php?/forum/15-faqs/

@Mike

Its the first post in the forum:

site_issue_20190502_01.jpg

Warning

I have noticed that the Britmodeller site is - sometimes - unreachable after reading that first post.

My cure is to reset my ADSL modem (which changes my home IP address).

• Thanks 1

Yep - I'm getting that too.  That's annoying, as I put a lot of work into that :( I'll contact Support and see if it can be recovered, or I'm going to have to rewrite it :crying:

• Sad 3

I've raised it with Support and hope they can fix it, as I don't fancy re-writing it, as it was long and I've probably forgotten half of it :S

@Robert Stuart has screen shot the nail on the head. That is the post I am having trouble with. I wanted to read it so as to figure out where I was going wrong at my end as I couldn't log in after the move. I found that when I tried to log back in all I got was the website down message. so I reluctantly joined Facebook and logged in from there and have been fine since even though I am not using Facebook to log in now. 

Thank you @Robert Stuart and @Corsairfoxfouruncle for the info and screen shots, where would a luddite like me be without all you tech savvy guys? ... using a quill and parchment maybe? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1