Scratchaeronautics new homepage and selling method

Homebee

Juan and Artie said that they were not pursuing the eBay route anymore and so Juan has set up his own website.  It is quite new, plus Juan is a way a lot, therefore it might not always be fully up to date.  When I chat (email) with Juan, which I do fairly often, I tend to write my script and then use Google Translate to translate it to Spanish before sending the email.  English is not Juan's first language and he sometimes struggles with some of our terminology and grammar, and so I tnink it is just courteous for me to chat to him in his language.

I placed an order last May and only just received it last week (21st Aug) so things are probably still 'on their way'.  I would recommend that anyone with an outstanding order should use the 'contact us' facility on the new website.

cheers,

Mike

Ooh - just had a look at the website and see that a 1/144 scale Poseidon is planned! I wonder when that might be available - in RAF colours??

John 

• 1 year later...

@chrispisme

The owner Juan is member of the armed forces and sent me my last ordered kit last summer before going on overseas deployment... 

I would not give up as of yet!

What kit may I ask?

Was it already finished of still in development?

Cheers, Werner

21 hours ago, chrispisme said:

Thanks for the reply

Hi Crispisme,

I have just been chatting with Scratchaeronautics owner, Artie, and he confirms that Juan is away on deployment and communications are difficult.  However, he says that this is a serious situation and that he will try his best to find out more.  In the interim, please send me a pm with the following details:

What your full name and email address is,

When you ordered the kits,

What kits were they.

How you paid for them

Plus, any further evidence of payments made and non-delivery etc.

Branding someone as a thief is a very serious charge and we need to get this resolved, one way or another.  When I get this info from you, I shall bring Artie into the conversation so that we can work together to help you either get your kit or your funds back.

cheers,

Mike

• Like 1

Dear Sir. My apologies for such an upsetting situation. I've been trying to Contact my friend Juan, but he's deployed at Lebanon right now, and comunication is somehow difficult. Nevertheless, I've ordered a PayPal refund. Last time I talked with him, he assured all those shipments were already sent back then. Maybe the canadian postal services strikes those days had some responsability. According to his shipments records, 12 packets were sent to Canadá in early 2019. 

We cannot Accept any responsability for a damaged or Lost packet once shipped. Anyway, I prefer to loose some money than being called a thief. 

BEST regards.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1