Light Horse Legacy's "Take me home Huey" and rig

It's all done now. Here's the link to the building. I wasn't sure to put this in vehicles or aircraft since both are represented. So I'm putting it in both. The Huey in the aircraft forum and the Frieghtliner in the vehicles section. https://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.php?/topic/235032875-124-uh-1d-huey-conversion-take-me-home-huey/&page=4

https://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.php?/topic/235041358-freightliner-fl60-take-me-home-huey-hauler/&page=2&tab=comments#comment-3329083

Valourcon-10-2019-25.jpg

Valourcon-10-2019-26.jpg

Valourcon-10-2019-27.jpg

Valourcon-10-2019-28.jpg

Valourcon-10-2019-29.jpg

Valourcon-10-2019-31.jpg

Unfortunatly this and my Kenworth in the backround didn't place at all, but that doesn't matter, it's done. Had a lot of people gravitate to it. Maybe they know some Vietnam vets who could be helped by it like the real one was meant to do.

Edited by busnproplinerfan
  • Like 9

Realized I didn't have good pictures of the murals on the tail boom. These are pictures I found online that I thought would be appropriate and show the time period well.

tmhh-Apl-30-2019-1.jpg

tmhh-Apl-30-2019-2.jpg

• Like 7

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/12/2019 at 6:56 PM, Mohawk said:

Now thats a really colourful rig and trailer:clap2:Well done indeed.

mohawk

Thanks Mohawk.

Edited by busnproplinerfan
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...

Just had a regular contest at my model club, it took a silver this time. I found out the Huey is with the artist now, so I guess the ownership issue was settled. He still has a connection to the Lighthorse Legacy. Guess they came to an understanding.

• Like 1