Posted Photos Lost during server migration?

Hi Mike.

When reviewing some threads after the server migration, including my own, I've found that a number or posted images do not display being replaced with a rectangle & a question mark.  It looks like only the first 3 or 4 photos in the thread are displayed & the balance do not.  I'm using Flickr.  

Here a link to one of my recent threads that have the above problem - https://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.php?/topic/235053956-80-elco-pt-boat-620-scratch-built-in-172-scale/.

Can you help with this problem?

Thanks.

John

Hi John,

I can see every one of your photos from across the pond, which makes me wonder if it's a cache issue, as we've had to make a few changes for now in that department.  I have seen a few oddities with pics not appearing, but it seems to be transitory, and I'm working with support to figure out where it's coming from.  Have you been back to that thread yourself, and if so, what do you see now? :)

I'm having endless fun myself, as the forum doesn't seem to want to display the first 5 pictures in my Junkers Ju.52 review, despite them all being in the same folder that's DEFINITELY there :hmmm: Just goes to show these weirdnesses affect us all from time to time :mental: