Hunter T.7 set update pictures as promised

Ali62

Hi Guys

Here are some progress pictures on the T.7 set. The set is taking longer than anticipated, but I am trying to get it as good as possible. 

I am hoping to release it end of June, but there are still quite a few things still to get done. NO PRICE confirmed as yet.

Proposed two box offerings to be released initially a RAF and a RN set, see decal options, the decals will be going to the printers in the next week or so.

Note seats are only basic at present so I can get an idea for fit etc. Also other details still to be added or changed.

Note it is a SMALL bore exhaust with the required brake housing.

I will be developing other versions in the next few months.

Hunter general

Hunter 6

Hunter 2

Hunter 1

Hunter 7

Hunter 5

Edited by Ali62
deleted duplicate picture
  • Like 13

Thanks for the comments and likes.

I meant to add the proposed first two decal options, so here they are, there will be two initial boxes, one with RAF and one with RN options.

Note all the options shown in grey shades are silver overall, with the exception of the one that has a replacement tail section. Note many of the kit decals will be used for the schemes.

Print

Print

• Like 8

• 2 weeks later...

Ali - that looks really good but I hope that there will be a little more detail in the cockpit - an instrument panel and coating perhaps?

John

• 2 weeks later...

A further update, pattern progress has not progressed much but I have busy getting the actual decal sheets prepared and they are now off to the printers.

Once I know the turn around time on those that will assist in getting the set finalised.

Shown below are the two decal options that will be available for the first two releases, as can be seen the wing underside serial decals have all be separated to fit onto open undercarriage.

Print

Print

• Like 9

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...