Hasegawa Jaguar GR1A, 1/72

Not often posted as my modelling isn't up to most on this site but fairly happy with how this turned out.

Hasegawa kit with aftermarket drop tanks, practice bombs, ladder and decals.

6 Sqn, RAF Coltishall, XX766 from 1992.

imageimageimage

imageimageimage

Edited by scottyphbeta
More detail added
  • Like 51

Very nice build! You see so few Jags built, and even fewer Hasegawa kits, but yours is a beaut! How did the kit go together? It seems to be a pretty accurate model as well, from the few reviews I have seen. The colors look spot-on!

Mike

We all have to start somewhere and yours looks lovely, nothing to be ashamed of there. The only observation I can make is a slight silvering on a few decals but hey, that hits all of us at some stage. :goodjob:

Get posting.

Stuart

• Like 1

6 hours ago, 72modeler said:

Very nice build! You see so few Jags built, and even fewer Hasegawa kits, but yours is a beaut! How did the kit go together? It seems to be a pretty accurate model as well, from the few reviews I have seen. The colors look spot-on!

Mike

It's an easy kit to build, no problems and I've recently moved to Xtracolor enamels as the colours do seem more accurate.

Hello Scotty,

As mentioned above, you are an excellent modeler. The finish on this Jaguar is superb. Hope to see more of your work in the near future.

Regards, Orion / The Netherlands.

Hello Scotty !

Now that's a very nice little Jaguar !!

You can be proud of your job ! 

I will try a wraparound camo one day !! your look ace !

Congratulations !

Sincerely.

CC

Sweet looking Jag.  And as others have said, it's up with the best on here.  Nice work :thumbsup:

I worked on a sheduled servicing of this kite, and remember thinking how 'understated' it was compared to those of 41 and 54 about the same time.  Happy days.

I'm loving your other subject choices as well.

Keep up the great work.

Oh and just so you know.........I'm blaming you..........I've 'rediscovered' a couple of Jags in my stash and am preparing for a winter Jag-fest.   :rofl:

Cheers
Gaz

• Like 1