Anything Sukhoi group build. 17 and counting

Ham Hands

Hehe, there were plenty of 'other' exotic Sukhoi projects, but i cant be greedy and show them all!

Any more info on the T-60C (1980-1985) -   That thing looks GORGEOUS , i love that tailless design. 

It looks a lot like the Mig 701 project, so im not sure if we could get away with it in a Sukhoi Group Build

https://www.snafu-solomon.com/2018/08/mig-mdp-701-project.html

3 minutes ago, Kushan_Farsight said:

Any more info on the T-60C (1980-1985) -   That thing looks GORGEOUS , i love that tailless design. 

It looks a lot like the Mig 701 project, so im not sure if we could get away with it in a Sukhoi Group Build

No wonder!

" Under the leadership of Samoilovich, now the T-60S, he turned into a single-mode aircraft capable of breaking through to the target at high cruising speed and high altitude.  The appearance of this aircraft is similar to the 

MiG, but unlike this interceptor, the T-60S is equipped with the Predator integrated radar system.  Four compartments housed 4 X-55 long-range cruise missiles.  External suspension is also possible.  The emphasis was on reducing visibility and improving the aerodynamic quality of the aircraft, which generally led to a record range of 11,000 km.  On-board equipment developed as part of this topic was later used on the Su-34.

In 1985, O.S. Samoilovich, due to a conflict with MP Simonov, was transferred to work at the MiG Design Bureau, a group of designers went with him, see MDP."

More detail on Russian book "Oleg Samoilovich.

" Near with Sukhoi""

b342e53da82f369393f3fb15b2e6fb4a.jpg

B.R.

Serge