1/72 MQ-8B Fire Scout

Just finished this, the 1/72 Attack Squadron resin kit of the autonomous Fire Scout helicopter. It's small in this scale but really well cast with PE for some of the smaller parts. The kit is now sold under the Brengun label.

900-0026b.jpg

900-0021b.jpg

900-0031b.jpg

900-0033b.jpg

• Like 35

Very nice Mike and it`s great to catch up with you again.  I had problems trying to post on our other website so I`ve moved over to this one.  I look forward to more unique and high quality builds from you!!!!!  👍

Mike

Nice work on this one... I always think of these as rather small, but keep forgetting that these are based on a real helicopter

18 minutes ago, Courageous said:

Never heard of it but it looks rather cool and purposeful. Is this a drone then?

Stuart

Yes it is, but they call it an unmanned autonomous helicopter... In all, it is a drone, with some advanced weaponry

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Courageous said:

Never heard of it but it looks rather cool and purposeful. Is this a drone then?

Stuart

It’s a UAV, not a drone. Drones fly a preprogrammed mission, with little to no input from the pilot or operator. Or an RPA, remotely piloted aircraft. 

• Like 1

After seeing a review on Hyperscale and this finished model I could be really tempted. You've done a great job on what looks like a tiny model.

Thanks for sharing,

Mark

I suppose your gonna now say that you don't use an Optivisor either? 

That is blooming brilliant Mike and you really appreciate the fine details once you view that last photgraph.

Cheers and very well modelled.. Dave