Pegasus Miles Master Mk I - Finished

AdrianMF

Wonderful result Adrian and, like everyone else, I'm loving your set-up fpr the photo - classy :thumbsup:

• Thanks 1

Just seen this in the Gallery and looked back through the build thread - amazing detail work and final result, Adrian. I now like WW2 era Trainers! All the best. Mike

• Thanks 1

Seeing this result, I realise my decision to relegate my effort at this kit to being a training airframe was sound. This is a beautiful rendition of a rarely seen kit. :)

Let’s hope the Pavla kit in the stash lets me make a decent model of a MkI.

• Thanks 1

Nice build. Pegasus kits can be challenging as it seems to me a lot of effort was put into the surface finish at the expense of making sure that there was some sort of fit. I remember building the EAP, which major fit issues aside was seriously dimensionally challenged. The wings were not the same outline and thickness as I recall. The Swift was not much better. I recall converting it to a F.2, which was made easier by the thick plastic. Both gone the way of all flesh, but a Swift will be redone in The Year of Birth GB later this year courtesy of Airfix and Freightdog. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Mr T said:

Pegasus kits can be challenging

They seem to have become much better over the years. Although they still need a lot of TLC!

Looking forward to the GB and the Swift.

Regards,

Adrian

• Thanks 1

Just caught up with your build and some serious modelling there and a superb result.

Cheers Allan 

• Thanks 1