NZ M41 Walker Bulldog

Built some time ago, this shows it pre-weathering (primarily achieved by driving around the garden). I've also added squadron markings since then.

Several mods to the interior and electronics. External mods include the front equipment rack and opening drivers hatch (for the control switches)

It's in the uniquely coloured NZ MERDC camo.

Tank_20070425_0046

Tank_20070425_0055

Tank_20070425_0054

Tank_20070425_0050

Tank_20070409_0045-1

• Like 14

Looks great in the MERDC Camouflage. I know its probably my eyes playing tricks. But the tank just looks off. It looks to short from front to back and to wide from side to side ? Like i said its probably an optic illusion based on the camouflage, and background material. Its not meant to be a comment on your work. 

Dennis

13 minutes ago, Corsairfoxfouruncle said:

Looks great in the MERDC Camouflage. I know its probably my eyes playing tricks. But the tank just looks off. It looks to short from front to back and to wide from side to side ? Like i said its probably an optic illusion based on the camouflage, and background material. Its not meant to be a comment on your work. 

Dennis

No worries. It does look a little squat through a close up lens. Here's a real one for comparison

m41

It is quite short and fat....

PS can whoever moved this from 1/16 armour please put it back again? That's where it belongs.....

Edited by Jo NZ
  • Like 1