Anyone has a dragon 2 in 1 kit ?

Basuroy

Hello  , if you own , or have seen , one of those dragon armour 2 in 1 or 3 in 1 kits , can you please confirm if that means there are two or three full kits inside those boxes or it means only a single kit can be assembled but as one of two or three different type of armament/configuration . The description on dragonusa webpage suggests the later but the pricing of these kits suggest they should have two full kits.

I have my eyes on this kit and it says 2 in 1 but it costs over 20$ for a 72nd scale kit and I will only pay that if it has two full kits inside - https://www.hobbyeasy.com/en/data/plt56uos7cxaqtfkg8cr.html

You get one kit with several options. Although there might be some unique exceptions as was the case in the recent Jagdpanther 2in1 as it got two complete hulls. Doesn't mean you can build 2 tanks out of the box. You can't .

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Soeren said:

You get one kit with several options. Although there might be some unique exceptions as was the case in the recent Jagdpanther 2in1 as it got two complete hulls. Doesn't mean you can build 2 tanks out of the box. You can't .

Thanks a lot , you just saved me some good money :D; that is quite misleading of them to advertise it like that on the box as it would have cost me 30$ after postage for a single 72nd scale kit while the revell variant , only slightly inferior as per reviews , will cost me 15 . 

Cheers mate. It is always good to look for the reviews. Dragon came up with a lot of 2in1 kits lately. For me this is a great option as you pay the same money as for the other kits but usually get a load of spare parts. But this isnt necessarily interesting for everybody.

• Like 1

OK, but keep in mind that Dragon also has at least a couple kits (#7393 Sd.Kfz. 222 and #7420 Sd.Kfz. 223 are 2 that I have) that are marked 1+1, which actually are 2 complete kits, down to the brass PE.  Are these "2 in 1" kits some of the newer kits -- #7500 and higher (for the most part)?  Could you give us some item #s?  You got me curious now.  

Bob C  

Ah -- I did the obvious, Basuroy, and followed your link.  These kits (#7605/7606) are not coming up when searched at Dragon USA.  And it looks like there is no info regarding whether or not they have the simplified wheels/tracks.  Could anyone supply a review link, or is that only for 1/35 kits?

Thanks

Well, wrong again.  There is an extra step in searching for these new kits on Dragon USA.  Looks like they have the DS tracks, not all-in-one suspension.  Still can't tell what makes them "2 in 1".