Classic Clips from tv and film.

Vince1159

On 4/6/2020 at 7:34 AM, GrahamS said:

Threefrom Terminator:

Great films i've got all three,most films like Mad Max,Rambo etc the original film should have been it and left to become a classic in it's own right but every now and again a series of films work and The Terminator was one...

1 hour ago, Vince1159 said:

Great films i've got all three,most films like Mad Max,Rambo etc the original film should have been it and left to become a classic in it's own right but every now and again a series of films work and The Terminator was one...

Indeed, though I’ve just watched Terminator: Dark Fate. Oh dear, Linda Hamilton looks like she’s just been dug up, gross miscasting of everybody except Arnie and totally naff script and story (which is a rehash of The Terminator). Could have been truly excellent but instead is a lost opportunity. I much preferred Genesis.

Graham

The Lion in Winter - one of my favourite films.  Yes, I know it's full of anachronisms and the script is a bit soap operaish, but the performances are amazing, the score is one of John Barry's best, and, for me, it's the only performance by Katherine Hepburn that I've enjoyed!

• Like 1

On 4/15/2020 at 8:09 AM, Vince1159 said:

Horrible to watch given the subject but a fantastic film...

Absolutely chilling. 

Graham

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Pete in Lincs said:

Time Bandits was on Film 4 today. An old favourite of mine.

Carry on Cabby was on as well,one of my favourites,i'll keep an eye on the rest of the week as i haven't seen Time Bandits for years....

On 4/17/2020 at 6:22 AM, Vince1159 said:

Not a film for everyone,some i know think it's to long and boring (their loss)...

It is indeed their loss. Mozart's music is truly transcendent.

• Like 1