Vietnam GB Chat

trickyrich

14 hours ago, SoftScience said:

Wow! Me???!?

Thanks every one

It was very well deserved, your Skyraider is fantastic. 

Well done to Rich for coming second with his Skyraider, an excellent conversion involving quite a lot of work. And well done to Dave and Triet for being joint 3rd with your superb A-6 and A-37 respectively. 

And well done to all who managed to finish their builds on time, there's some cracking models in the gallery. 

17 hours ago, trickyrich said:

As predicted I did forget to close the poll when it was meant to, but I have now remedied that.

So my last final act of this GB is to announce is that @SoftScience was the most popular build with that wonderfully finished Tamiya 1/48th A-1J Skyraider....well done :thumbsup:

Next your's truly with my monster Fisher Model & Pattern/Trumpeter conversion 1/32nd A-1E Skyraider

....and in joint 3rd @Triet Cam & @DaveJL with their respective Monogram 1/48th A-37B Dragonfly & 1/48th Hobby Boss A-6A Intruder ..... well done guys, both beautifully presented models. :thumbsup:

And that's it, it's over, again a huge thank you to all those that joined in, look forward to see many of you again in the Nordic II GB.

stay safe everyone. 

Well done all!!  Fantastic builds and well deserved wins :clap:

• Like 1