1 72 scale dio w w 2...little and large

This is a 1 72 scale dio of a german 10.5 cm gun on a B E F chassis left at Dunkirk ( U M kit) coming across a massive Russian K V 2 tank that's hit a mine . tracks were that rubber stuff that's a pain to shape and glue, figs are Ceaser 

• Like 18

That's excellent, really like the damage to the KV 2 and the disruption to the ground under it - looks truly realistic!

Can I ask if the Caesar figures are the ones that come as around 30 figures in a box similar to the old Airfix sets? If so are they moulded in more paint friendly plastic than the old Airfix vinyl stuff?

Cracking little diorama!

Keith 

9 hours ago, keefr22 said:

That's excellent, really like the damage to the KV 2 and the disruption to the ground under it - looks truly realistic!

Can I ask if the Caesar figures are the ones that come as around 30 figures in a box similar to the old Airfix sets? If so are they moulded in more paint friendly plastic than the old Airfix vinyl stuff?

Cracking little diorama!

Keith 

Thanks Keith, don't know if these are same as airfix figs but they are well modeled and take paint well but are soft and a pain to deseam but I prefer them to all other boxed figs I have seen .

• Thanks 1