This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

Col.

+++ 90s NATO Vs Warsaw Pact in Europe GB, at 30 names now

10 hours ago, Panther II said:

Sorry, nothing but WWII and some Poor aircraft. :mg: Shoot away with ideas though, I could use some.

Ooooh now here's an invitation gang! :D You thinking east or west? Plenty mix of the old and new going about on either side during the era. For the east we have the MiG-21 still around in various versions as well as the -23/27 series and the new -29 while Sukhoi had the -27 arriving on scene to keep the various -17 series machines and the -25 company. Helicopters were a good mix as well; Mi-24/25, -8/17/18 perhaps? Heading west, as Cindy Lauper once sang, and we've got the ubiquitous F-4 Phantom as well as the F-5 still in service along side the various 'Teen' fighters of F-14/15/16/18 while some of the Century Series are still around by way of the F-104/106/111 and not forgetting the -117. Here in the UK we've got a variety of the old and new as well in the air.

Don't forget various naval equipment (ships & aircraft) deployed in the Med.  :wicked:

Challenger 2 tanks were introduced in 1998. 

9 hours ago, helios16v said:

Don't forget various naval equipment (ships & aircraft) deployed in the Med.  :wicked:

3 hours ago, Enzo Matrix said:

Challenger 2 tanks were introduced in 1998. 

Thanks lads. Knew you'd be along to help me out :D 

20 hours ago, Col. said:

Thanks lads. Knew you'd be along to help me out :D 

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D Well, keep the ideas coming!!!

On 6/27/2019 at 8:04 PM, Panther II said:

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D Well, keep the ideas coming!!!

I've thrown out a list of potential aircraft subjects but do you want us to continue on that theme or expand on the AFV or ship subjects? Or perhaps a figure? Not had one of those in the GB series yet :hmmm:

I’m going to build a Mercedes 1628 artic head unit. I was based in Holland 1997-2000 on a NATO unit driving these. In fact I passed my artic test on them. They were part on a NATO deployable HQ.  Everything looks cool in a camo wrap, & a Mercedes tractor unit in NATO camo rocks. 

Hi, maybe an AFV of aircraft. not sure which. Could you add my name to the list?

19 hours ago, Panther II said:

Hi, maybe an AFV of aircraft. not sure which. Could you add my name to the list?

Either or both is good :thumbsup:

at the moment there's a very good chance that all 8 GB's that have the numbers are going to go through to next years build. I'm currently looking at 6 build, 2 of which will be 1/32nd monsters!!!! (Tornado and Skyraider!!!) Better hope the spacing between these build is substantial! 

6 hours ago, trickyrich said:

at the moment there's a very good chance that all 8 GB's that have the numbers are going to go through to next years build. I'm currently looking at 6 build, 2 of which will be 1/32nd monsters!!!! (Tornado and Skyraider!!!) Better hope the spacing between these build is substantial! 

I'm sure Enzo the Great will do his best to sort us out with a well-spaced calendar :)  At least I hope he does so we can watch you tackle those two cool projects :D