Tamiya 1-350 Bismarck Finished

After an enjoyable 6 Months work on  this project I am happy to say that she has now joined my Fleet. Am very happy how she turned out.....Cheers mark

IMG_0130.jpg

IMG_0131.jpg

IMG_0132.jpg

IMG_0133.jpg

IMG_0134.jpg

IMG_0135.jpg

IMG_0136.jpg

IMG_0137.jpg

IMG_0140.jpg

IMG_0141.jpg

IMG_0142.jpg

IMG_0143.jpg

IMG_0144.jpg

IMG_0145.jpg

• Like 34

6 hours ago, Harry Callahan said:

A really nice Bismarck did you built. Can you tell us which accessories did you used?

Thanks Harry and it is a long list but here goes. P/E From the White Ensign, Eduard and Gold Medals Sets. Veteran Models sets were the 2 4-1 Inch Turret Sets, 2 Searchlight Sets, German Fire Control and Bridge Equipment Sets , A Flakveirling Set, 2 Sets of Dual 37 nmm Mount Sets,  2 20mm Machine Gun Sets, Brass Rod for the Foremast, North Star for the Square Kreigsmarine Liferaft Set and a Kreigsmarine Paravane Set. also the Japanese Bridge Equipment just for the Voice Pipes. I also used some Plasticard......Cheers mark

5 hours ago, beefy66 said:

Great build there Mark will be keeping your WIP handy for when I get round to my build. 👍🏻

beefy 

Thanks Mate. If what I have done with my Build can help you in any way then I will be just as happy.....Cheers mark

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎4‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 9:35 PM, Scoobydoof said:

Great build, where did you get the plinths from?

Thanks

Chris

Thanks for the comments Chris much appreciated. The Plinths are from Pontos.....Cheers mark

On ‎4‎/‎19‎/‎2019 at 4:10 PM, Corsairfoxfouruncle said:

Excellent Bismarck:clap2:

Thanks for your comments my Friend much appreciated.....Cheers mark

On ‎4‎/‎19‎/‎2019 at 4:34 PM, Devo said:

Bravo Zulu.! She looks ship shape and squared away.👍

Thanks for your comments my Friend much appreciated. Where abouts in Qld do you hail from..??.....Cheers mark

On 16/04/2019 at 13:11, surfsup said:

Thanks Harry and it is a long list but here goes. P/E From the White Ensign, Eduard and Gold Medals Sets. Veteran Models sets were the 2 4-1 Inch Turret Sets, 2 Searchlight Sets, German Fire Control and Bridge Equipment Sets , A Flakveirling Set, 2 Sets of Dual 37 nmm Mount Sets,  2 20mm Machine Gun Sets, Brass Rod for the Foremast, North Star for the Square Kreigsmarine Liferaft Set and a Kreigsmarine Paravane Set. also the Japanese Bridge Equipment just for the Voice Pipes. I also used some Plasticard......Cheers mark

Thanks Mate. If what I have done with my Build can help you in any way then I will be just as happy.....Cheers mark

Thank you so much, thats enormous what you assembly additional, great

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...